Yes, we are opening responsibly. We are following all the standard operating procedures to reopen our gyms and making sure you get the safest gyms in your area. Frequency of Sanitization would be ensured accordingly in such areas.
Yes, it will be.
- Our dedicated cleaning teams are consistency cleaning throughout the day, and conducting a deep clean every night after our clubs close.
- All Clubs have been equipped with additional cleaning and sanitizing products.
- All members and staff are being educated to practice good hygiene with regular hand washing, hand sanitisers, social distancing and staying home if feeling unwell.
- All equipment is being thoroughly sanitized after each session.
- Each club has a dedicated staff appointed who is responsible to monitor, inspect and manage all protocols being adhered to.
- We also encourage members to download the Government COVID Arogya Setu app that may be required upon your visit to the club.
- We are following Government guidance and may be operating restricted hours initially to ensure the health and safety of our members with regards to cleanliness in our clubs. Hence, kindly visit your respective club website for more details.
Yes, before you come back to Anytime Fitness Club we ask that you read and understand our new conditions of entry and complete the below COVID-19 health screening.
By entering the club, you accept these conditions of entry.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and exit
- Punch your keyfob every time you enter
- Bring a full-size gym towel – no towel, no train
- Bring your own water bottle
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use
- Keep your distance from other members and staff.
- Having my temperature checks by the club representative
COVID-19 health screening:
- You will follow all reasonable prophylactic steps that may be recommended by Anytime Fitness Club, staff and/or by government authorities.
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 eg fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19
- You have not returned or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days.
Disciplined safety measures have been incorporated to ensure everyone’s safety.
The Reservation System tool has been launched to control the optimum count on the floor at a given point of time. You can book your slot by visiting anytimefitness.co.in .Your keyfob will still grant you access in the same way as always, but you may need to reserve your workout time in advance – check with your local club if this is necessary.
We ask all members to be mindful of others working out in the gym, respecting each-other’s space and following Government guidelines of 2m where possible and at least 1m+.
It is up to your local gym to decide what happens with regards to members that are found to consistently breaking the rules. We do not want to ban any members but we are taking the health and safety of everyone in the gym very seriously and hope you do too.
Social Distancing is the utmost priority for us, henceforth we have done required marking in our gyms to make sure social distancing is maintained.
The optimum frequency of cleaning would be maintained. After every slot-visit the cleaning process would be initiated. Rest we are making sure any guidelines which will be issued by the government are followed. tent
We understand that the global pandemic of COVID-19 has created unforeseen circumstances and concerns for many people. Please contact your club to discuss your individual situation. Freeze and Cancellation terms and conditions will apply as per membership agreement.
Please contact your home club to get the resolution of your concerns. Kindly visit the website https://www.anytimefitness.co.in to locate your club contact details.
Yes you can. PT sessions will continue, however these will be conducted with the appropriate social distancing measures in place and no physical contact.
Each and every club zone is safe. And, optimum frequency of sanitization would be ensured
The optimum number of members in a Group Class would be shared; wherein safety of each individual would be taken into consideration.
Temperature setting of all the AC devices to be in the range of 24 Degree – 30 Degree C. Relative humidity to be in the range of 40-70%. Cross ventilation to be adequately ensured and replacement of air by use of exhaust fans. Frequently air sanitization by regular cleaning & sanitations of air filters of indoor units.
Yes, they have been trained in this regard.
It is always suggested to carry your personal basic safety kit.
It is recommended to carry the personal Mat if possible; otherwise sanitized Mats are always available on the floor.
Yes, it is suggested for yours and others safety.
We ask all our members to contribute to keeping our clubs clean and tidy by using our hygiene stations, washing your hands upon entry to the club and wiping equipment down before and after use. Please do not leave any personal belongings around the gym, such as water bottles or towels.